I absolutely must start this post with a huge, squeezy hug thank you to everyone who has ordered King of Darkness. Pre-ordering a new book from a debut author in this economy takes a tiny leap of faith, and that leap means quite a lot to me. I just want to let you how much that means to me. I write because I love to read so much. I want to be taken on a journey and to experience a new world. I hope to give you the same enjoyment.
And to you folks who have emailed asking for bookmarks and trading cards so you can hand them out to your friends and spread the word? I can’t tell you how amazing that feels, THANK YOU! Someday when my kids tell me I’m a loser, I can be all “I’m not a loser, once upon a time, I had my very own street crew!” And then they’ll roll their eyes at me and walk away, but whatev. You people rock, and I adore you. Thanks so much for spreading the word. Moreover, I’ve got bookmarks coming out my ears so thanks for taking them off my hands. 🙂
Okay–NOW! On to the blog tour deets!! I’ve got stops going on all month, some of them with free stuff being given away, so please do come along with me (I’ll be updating this list when I have more info):
- 2/5/12-Today we’re building our own paranormal boyfriends at Book Monster Reviews. Stop by and comment for a chance to win a free copy of King of Darkness!
- 2/6/12-Night Owl Reviews–Blogging about vampires and wine (exclusive excerpt of King of Darkness+giveaway until 2/27!)
- 2/6/12-Book Savvy Babe–I’m being interviewed for this one. 🙂
- 2/8/12- Reading Between the Wines Book Club–I talk about what sparked my interest in writing about vampires.
- 2/10/12-Launch party at the Sourcebooks Casablana Authors Blog and BOOK GIVEAWAY
- 2/10/12-SOS Aloha – ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!
- 2/13/12- Debs Book Bag–awesome review of King of Darkness, and a giveaway for two more free copies (contest open until 2.27)!!
- 2/15/12- A Bookworm’s Haven
- 2/17/12-Dear Teen Me — I was asked to write a letter to my 13 year old self. I gotta warn you, it’s a grim topic but maybe one that doesn’t get brought into the light often enough so I shared it anyway.
- 2/20/12 – My Book Addiction and More – Interview and GIVEAWAY
- 2/22/12 – Urban Girl Reader – well I thought I wrote an article for this site, but maybe it didn’t get submitted in time or something. They DID post a lovely review for King of Darkness, though.
- 2/22/12 – Fresh Fiction – book giveaway and coffee trivia!
- 2/23/12 – Romance University – Writing article about deep point of view and a book giveaway!
- 2/27/12 – Love Romance Passion – Get in bed with Elisabeth Staab!
- 2/28/12 – Tote Bags n Blogs – What is it about Vampires, anyway? Plus a giveaway to win a signed copy of King of Darkness!
- 3/10/12-I SMELL SHEEP – Swagday giveaway! Guess my favorite Dr. Seuss book and enter to win a signed copy of King of Darkness and a coffy mug, plus oodles of swag from other zombie/scifi/paranormal authors!
- 3/14/12 – Urban Girl Reader – article about my experiences as a blogger, and a GIVEAWAY! International, and you get your choice of print or ebook until 3/29!
- 3/14/12-Interview with Tracy Livesay at the T-spot!
- 3/23/12 – Savvy Authors–Aural Sex–Craft Article on using sex in love scenes and other scenes