Guest Blog articles that I’ve written over time. I didn’t start this page immediately so please feel free to email me if I’ve missed something.
- Getting Paranormal with Elisabeth Staab – Book Country’s Author Spotlight Q&A.
- Aural Sex – Craft article on using music to enhance love scenes (and other scenes) at Savvy Authors
- Elisabeth Staab at the T-Spot – Interview with fellow author Tracey Livesay
- Blogging Rookie Mistakes – Urban Girl Reader asked me to blog about my transition from blogger to author, I think. Take this one with a grain of salt, folks, anyone who knows me knows I’m not great at maintaining my blog. 😛
- What is it About Vampires, Anyway? – Article at Tote Bags and Blogs
- Crawl Into Bed with Elisabeth Staab – Interview at Love Romance Passion
- A Deep POV Refresher Course – A craft article I wrote for Romance University about the art of “deep point of view”
- Coffee Trivia – Caffeine, it’s my favorite vice. I share coffee trivia at Fresh Fiction.
- Dear Teen Me – A rather grim letter to my 13 year old self, after surviving rape. This was not easy to write, nor is it easy to read, but I wanted other survivors out there to know that they are not alone and that life gets better.
- Author Interview at Deb’s Book Bag
- Interview at the SOS Aloha Blog
- Release Day Celebration – How I celebrated King of Darkness coming out in stores, at the Casablanca Authors’ Blog
- Where It All Began – Article at Reading Between the Wines on what made me start writing romance
- Author Interview at Book Savvy Babe
- Of Wine and Vampires – Article and Exclusive Excerpt over at Night Owl Reviews
- Build Your Own Paranormal Boyfriend – Author Ambush over at Book Monster Reviews
- About Food Porn – King of Darkness Blog Tour Kickoff over at Coffee and Porn